As the country is opening up, it’s time to have fun. SAFELY.
Here are some measures we are taking to help reduce the risk of COVID transmission:
- We will be providing hand sanitizer stations at the entrances and at the sign in table.
- There will be cleaning of all high touch surfaces before and after sessions. This includes the instruments and chairs.
- The rooms will be kept well ventilated by having the windows open.
- We will provide enough space for those who want to social distance.
- Feel free to wear a mask especially if you haven’t been vaccinated. We want to keep you safe but we also want you to come.
Keeping safe also means we need a little help from you.
- If you or your child are feeling unwell, please stay home.
As always, let me know if there are any measures you would like to see included.
These are just a few of the measures we are taking. If you have any questions or would like to see a copy of the Health and Safety agreement, send me a message.